Hugo Boss is proud to introduce golfer Gavin Green as its new brand ambassador, to launch its latest campaign – #BOSSTogetherMY.
In celebration of the brand’s partnership with Gavin Green as its brand ambassador, Hugo Boss wanted to commemorate the occasion by running a contest to acknowledge our personal heroes and men in our lives.
The Hugo Boss #BOSSTogetherMY campaign contest aims to highlight inspiring people with the hopes of spreading some positivity via social media platforms.
“The goal of this #BOSSTogetherMY contest is to spread a little joy and positivity while letting our everyday heroes know that we appreciate them. We are constantly amazed by the tireless dedication and sacrifice of our own heroes, regardless of whether they are on the front lines or not. These are people who have given it their all, it could be a friend, a father, a son or just someone whom you find inspiring,” shared a Hugo Boss spokesperson.
#BOSSTogethermy Exclusive contest
In celebration of the launch of this new video featuring Gavin Green, under the #BOSSTogetherMY campaign, we will be giving one lucky winner a full outfit from BOSS worth up to RM2,500, and RM100 Boss vouchers to five other winners, all courtesy of Hugo Boss.
All you have to do is nominate your everyday hero and tell us why you think they deserve to win a BOSS golf outfit
HOW TO TAKE PART:
1. Like and follow @augustmanmy on Facebook and Instagram.
2. Nominate your everyday hero who has inspired you, by posting a photo of him and tagging him, then tell us why you think that person deserves to win the prize.
3. Tag @boss and insert the hashtags #BOSSTogetherMY and #BOSSsports in your caption.
4. Set your profile or post to public during the entire duration of the contest.
The contest ends 30th June 2020. Winners will be announced on the 10th July 2020 and will be contacted via message. Multiple entries are allowed, but the nominated person must be living in Malaysia.
- BOSS reserves the right to verify that the nominated person meets the criteria and the intention of the contest in its sole discretion.