John Oliver couldn’t have said it better. In a scathing takedown of Donald Trump, he tells it like it is. Trump is America’s back mole – “It may seem harmless a year ago, but now it has gotten frighteningly bigger, it’s no longer wise to ignore it.” Can’t say I disagree. Super Tuesday has arrived and given that any candidate who wins the most states on this day will likely become the party’s nominee, it’s a lost cause for America should Trump take the lead.
Supporters like him for the “tough” guy they think he is, and for the “success” he has achieved. But since Spy magazine called him a “short-fingered vulgarian”, co-founder and editor Graydon Carter never failed to receive this: a photo of Trump and his hands circled, tagged with a note that read, “See, not so short!” He may or may not have the cocktail sausage fingers, but for a man of his stature, he sure is petty, along with many other things. But according to Oliver, he’s a man who seems appealing, until you take a closer look. Such as a “buffet at a strip club” for instance. And like a gold Sharpie, he “gives the passing appearance of wealth, but is really just a cheap tool”.
I’d hate to put anyone else on the Trump pedestal, but if there’s anyone who does come close, it’s Kanye West. While one’s a conceited multi-millionaire, another’s a self-identified genius (who also recently begged Mark Zuckerberg to bail him out of debt). However, they are more similar than you think. They both dream of becoming president and they fight to speak the “truth”. Maybe they’re delirious, because I can’t find two better kings of bulls**t than these two. Their tweets say it all.
Who do you think said either of the following?
1. “The world needs a guy like me. The world needs somebody to not be scared and tell his truth.”
2. “Entrepreneurs: Be tough, be smart, be personable, but don’t take things personally. That’s good business.”
3. “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault”
4. “I love being a voice of freedom when so many people are scared to speak up.”
5. “It’s a beautiful time. I love my friends. I love my family. I love people. The human race.”
6. “My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”
7. “Yes I am personally rich and I can buy furs and houses for my family”
8. “You guys will see my heart. You guys will feel my heart. We will make a difference.”
1. Kanye West 2. Donald Trump 3. Donald Trump 4. Kanye West 5. Kanye West 6. Donald Trump 7. Kanye West 8. Kanye West