Boss Bottled’s Man of Today: Here’s how you can be as stylish as Chris Hemsworth
There’s something attractive about a man when he’s clad in a smart, polished suit. Not only does a tailored ensemble embellish his figure, it also helps him to exude both style and substance — the perfect embodiment of masculinity. To BOSS Bottled, this appearance accurately encapsulates, and complements, the subtext of its Man of Today campaign.
This holds true with actor Chris Hemsworth, the global fragrance ambassador of BOSS Bottled. Throughout the brand’s campaign, he’s shown us that beyond the values of integrity and respect that shapes a man’s behaviour, one has to have a look of his own.
Two local style icons Edwin Hung and Alexander Yue show us how easy it is to do just that. In this video, they shared simple tips on how to carry off this classic menswear staple. Beyond that, they gave our readers six points to bear in mind when shopping for a suit:
- Never let the sleeve of your coat go past your wrist.
- Always choose a fitted shirt to go under your jacket.
- If you want to make a suit smart-casual, opt for a T-shirt instead of a button-down dress shirt. Suits aren’t made for just formal occasions.
- Sneakers are the footwear of choice when it comes to dressing down a suit for everyday wear. A plain white option is the easiest choice.
- Don’t be shy to experiment with subtle dashes of colour — think coloured ties, socks or a watch.
- Always complete your outfit with a fragrance, paired to the occasion.
Of course, no Man of Today is complete without a spritz of BOSS Bottled. So, be sure to add the finishing touch to your suit by putting on this iconic fragrance by Hugo Boss. If you are going for a smart-casual, day-to-day suit look, then BOSS Bottled is your choice. For formal occasions, turn to BOSS Bottled Absolute, with deeper, stronger notes. Finally, for days where you’d like to feel fresh, BOSS Bottled Infinite, with its hints of citrus and spice, is what you need.
With BOSS Bottled, you’re now the best version of yourself, the complete image of the Man of Today.
BOSS Bottled available here at $128 for 100 ml.