Simple grooming tips to become Boss Bottled’s Man of Today
BOSS Bottled is an iconic men’s fragrance that also represents a broader philosophy — a Man of Today is not measured by his machismo, his appearance, or his success, but rather his actions. This is a message from Hugo Boss that actor Chris Hemsworth, the global fragrance ambassador of BOSS Bottled, resonated with.
There are a few elements to become a Man of Today. First, he has to embody the qualities of integrity and respect. He must also possess a style of his own. And to top it off, grooming is a facet the Man of Today has to be familiar with too.
In this video, we speak to an architect and a content creator, Edwin Hung. He shares his tips on how to build your own grooming routine, and how to wear BOSS Bottled so it equips you with confidence throughout the day.
Here are his grooming tips:
- All you need is a few key skincare products applied every day — face wash, toner, moisturiser, and sunblock for the daytime.
- Know what hair product suits you best. Wax and pomade are for thicker hair, while hair spray is for thinner hair.
- Pay a visit to your barber once every two to three weeks for a haircut and a shave.
- Never leave your house without a fragrance on.
- Always spritz your fragrance of choice directly on your skin.
- Focus on spritzing perfume on your pulse points: the neck, below the ears, behind the wrists, and the inner elbows to make your perfume last longer.
- When applying perfume on your wrist, don’t rub them together. The friction will break down the notes of your perfume faster and you won’t be able to enjoy the transition from the top to the base notes.
BOSS Bottled available here at $128 for 100 ml.